Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help!

Posted by creative_tole_fairy8 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 11, 08 at 14:12

I love tole painting, I started last summer on my own with stencils. Anyway I love to paint tins, like old pots and metal bowls from way back when.

I want to sell them and was thinking ebay, but I don't know, if anyone could help me figure out who takes them to sell or buy, that would be much apreciated.

I would keep them around but I have two of my ones done, and one I am working on, and need to get some extra space before, I start a new project.

thanks so much
christine.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help!

Welcome to the Painting forum Creative tole fairy8. I've seen handpainted items listed on ebay, and I think you could list on Etsy.com as well, lots of crafters there. You might also check at some of your local antique/gift stores. You can sometimes rent a space as small as a shelf in those type of stores, or sometimes they buy the piece from you and resell it.

We love to see pics here, so hope you will share some of your projects with us.

Luvs

o

Hi Christine and welcome to the forum. I don't sell my items so I'm not much help. Luvs has already stated the ones I was going to suggest. Good luck and I hope you will show us your items here. ~Anj

o

Don't forget to check with your local Farmer's market. A space is usually inexpensive and you'll get good feedback
Mari

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here