Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Eggs Need Help

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 2, 11 at 12:24

I have run out of patterns to paint on my remaining eggs and now my DD want some of her own. I reminded her that she would get them someday and she said "that won't be soon enough" anyway I need patterns or pictures of lacy, easy floral designs.

I have googled for hours and only found one or two sites and they were beautiful eggs but would take weeks to paint.

Wish I had a creative gene anywhere in my body, but am hoping someone will come to my aid!

Thanks

Belle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Eggs Need Help

Belle, why can't you do the same designs for a set for your daughter? Or do you only like to paint a design once and move on to something new?

I know there are eggs in some of my old magazines I've kept, will try to find time to look for some of them for you. In the meantime, go to some of the shopping sites like Tender Heart or Lillian Vernon and see what they have for Easter maybe. I always find neat things on Etsy too. I know how frustrating it can be when you want to do something but just can't think of what to do. Good luck in your search. Luvs

o
RE: My Eggs Need Help

Luvs... think I might have missed this post, although I kind of remember posting an answer....anyway, I am using the same patterns for my DD's eggs, with maybe a few changes.

I checked out both sites and Lillian Vernon has some nice borders that I can use.

The hard part is most pictures are of flat designs that have to be changed to go on a curved egg. Really taxing my brain, but it really feels great when it finally works out.

Great see you out again!!!!!

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here