Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintgirl2008

Happy Painting

paintgirl2008
15 years ago

I just discovered this forum and am so glad i did! I have been painting for a few years and I love it. I can truly say it has been one of the most blessed things I have in my life.

I do a lot of painting on glassware, and landscapes , but i love to see other people's work, and there is beautiful stuff on here--talented people! Bless you all

Comments (4)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

HI Paintgirl, I'm glad you found our forum too. We'd love to have you join us and share pics of your projects and chat with us about painting. (Or you can come over to the conversations side and talk about things not painting related).

We have four or five regulars here, and then a few who stop by on occassion. I hope you've found our "Gallery" section too, there are lots of good pics of projects over there too. Not sure why we have three areas, guess it lets our pics stay on longer before they get bumped off.

Please come back and share your pics with us and let's all get better acquainted.

Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Welcome paintgirl....so glad you found us. We have a fun, supportive and talented group of people here. We'd be delighted to see what you've painted. If you need help posting pictures just ask. And please jump right in. It's so nice to talk to others who enjoy the same things. :) ~Anj

• paintgirl2008
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I do need help posting pictures as i am not too computer savvy.
    And I love to talk about painting.And what beautiful things y"all have done!I guess roses are my favorite subject to paint
    and it is so helpful to see what others have done.Bless you all!

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Ok paintgirl, I've bumped up some picture tutorials. They should be close to the top where your post is. Read thru them and give them a try. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! ~Anj