Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gallery Glass Wine bottles

Posted by kraftylady23 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 30, 08 at 7:46

I have now posted some Gallery Glass Wine bottles with lights in my picture trail. Oceanna you may really like these. They are good sellers too. Take a look and the pictures really do not do them justice. Thanks
http://www.picturetrail.com/kraftylady23
Donna H.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gallery Glass Wine bottles

The gallery glass wine bottles are beautiful! I did a few vases in gallery glass at Christmas, filled them with silver balls and lights, they were very pretty. Yours are wonderful.

o

Those are so neat. I love the way they look. You have a lot of great projects that you've done. I've had fun looking at all your pictures. =) ~Anj

o

Thanks for posting these, Donna. I especially love the green one with the grapes on it. Your work is so inspiring to all of us. Do people re-use them to put wine in or what? What do they pay for them?

o

Thank you for your compliments.
Oceanna, these are for decorative purposes only. They have a string of lights in each bottle. I used a glass bit and cut a hole in the side of the bottle and then put lights in them. They are used for night lights or just decoration. Really pretty lit up. I sell them for $15.00 each. All you have in them expense wise is the gallery glass paint and a string of lights and I got the lights for $.99 so not much of an investment more time than anything. You can make several at one time by using gallon size zip lock bags to prelead your design on and then paint, let dry and peal and stick onto the bottle then use Gallery Glass crystal clear and fill in the blank spaces and let dry. I hope you will try and make one.
Donna H.

o

Hi,I am so glad you told about being able to paint on plastic bags! I have used gallery glass just a bit, i know that would be a help. I want to do some of those bottles.I guess they are easy to find?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here