Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
free downloadable patterns

Posted by carolforsyth (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 13, 09 at 3:56

featuring free downloadable painting patters by artist Carol Forsyth at www.carolforsyth.ca

Here is a link that might be useful: eclecticmixup

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: free downloadable patterns

TFS, however, I got an error message when I clicked on the link. Luvs

o

oooooo, nice site.....thanx 4 sharing

o

Very pretty paintings, Carol. Thanks for letting us know about the site.

o

Thank-you! These are lovely designs!

o

Tried it again and it worked for me. Very beautiful work, I loved all the birds especially. Thanks for sharing. Luvs

o

Hi all, this is my first message. I'm new and not used to this. Does anywhere know where I can get some really cute pictures to paint on 2 5/8" white balls - mainly snowmen. Will sew hats for them also If anyone can help me give me a shout. I enjoy reading everyones comments. Thanks for your help

o

Hi Strokesnstitches, what a darling forum name! Sounds like you love to paint and sew. ;o)

When I think snowman faces, usually Jaime Mills Price or Laurie Speltz come to mind. You could probably find some of their books at www.artistsclub.com.

Also, on our gallery section here, there are some cute painted lightbulbs that Paintingfool shared. That same face would probably work good for the wooden balls. To find the gallery, just look towards the top middle of the page on here and you will see "exchanges, gallery, conversations". We have four sections on this forum and you can click on any one of them and join in.

Hope you will come back and share pics of your projects when they are finished. And please come chat with us, we love to talk painting and share project results and ideas.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here