Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden welcome sign

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 18, 10 at 2:39

Just a little garden sign I painted up tonight. I haven't sealed it yet, will probably do a few more little touch ups in the morning. Luvs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden welcome sign

That is too cute. Thanks for shareing it. Vique

o

Love love love it! Very red white and blue and you know I'm a fan! Come on summer! ha Where will this one go Luvs?? Look at how good your plant looks! And the shovel! Looks like something that would give me fits. ha Love your shading and everything. Very nice piece! ~Anj

o

Luvs....if not for Punk I would have missed this one, such a nice way to welcome spring. I'm with Anj., I like Partiotic and also birdhouses. You gernamiummmmmms are so great and everything just fits together so nicely! Reminds me that I still need to start some seeds.

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming!

Belle

o

Thanks everyone. I was glad to finally get something painted so I had something to share on here! I have several other projects floating around in my brain, so hopefully, I'll be working on painting more soon. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here