Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Belle, some eggs for you

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 3, 11 at 0:29

Don't think these are what you are looking for, but you might just like to see them. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Painted eggs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Belle, some eggs for you

Luvs, hope Belle will like some of these patterns. I think alot of them are super neat.

Punk

o

I do like them Punk....TY Luvs for posting the link. I have pulled several out to use.

I have been using my craft lathe, it helps a lot, especially when drawing lines around the eggs. The hardest part is finding transfer paper that will mark on the eggs without leaving lines after painting. Comes back to using chalk most of the time.

Belle

o

Belle, Have you tried Chacopaper? I use it all the time. When finished painting if any marks are left, use a damp brush to wipe off the remaining lines.

o

Citytransplant aka Countrygirl....what is Chacopaper?

I have several pencils that will disappear when painting, but the dark one still shows through after painting, mainly because I am using whites or very soft pastels.

Thanks...Claudia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here