Houzz Logo Print

Comments (7)

• christine_1958
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here's pictures of my Easter Bunny

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Very cute,from what i can see.Could you possibly enlarge it??
    Kathi

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Hi Christine, welcome to the Painting forum. Your bunny lady looks big and very cute. Like Kathi, I'd love to see a bigger picture, or maybe some close ups if possible. Come back and tell us about yourself--things like how long you have been painting, and what kinds of things you like to paint, who your favorite artists are, etc. etc. Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Welcome Christine!! I love that bunny! They have that pattern at Winfield and I've been wanting to order it. Is that where you got yours? Looks taller than what I was picturing it. Great job and fun Easter decoration! It looks like you did a wonderful job on the painting. I love it. Please keep coming back. We like having new friends here....especially ones with pictures! ha ~Anj

• christine_1958
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi ladies,
    Thank you for the compliments - I will post a bigger picture when I am able to. I am from England, and I started painting when I moved to the states with my family. I moved to California and then to Washington state where I started painting. I got the pattern from a place in Washington where I took classes. The rabbit is 2 1/2 ft. tall. I found this website in search of a gardening website, but it's not easy to have an English garden in Houston! I would enjoy seeing what everyone else has been painting, as it has been 10 years since I last painted and am looking forward to starting back up again.
    Thanks !
    Christine

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

We are happy to have you join us Christine. We have three sections on this forum--Discussions for all things painting related, Gallery for posting pics that we want to stay on here awhile, and Conversations where we can go to chat with each other about all kinds of things.

I think I recognize your rabbit. I'm not sure about the designer's first name, but her last name is Gould. Maybe the first name is Helen--I just can't remember.

I painted a few of her designs many years ago, I think I even have a book somewhere in my stash.

Hope you will have pics of other items to share with us, and I'm sure you will enjoy checking out all the posts and pics here on the forum too.

Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

And Christine...if you go to the different sections like the Gallery...don't forget to go all the way to the bottom cause there are pages and pages of pics.
    I imagine an English gardens delicate flowers would get scorched and fried in the Houston sun! ha I'm from MS originally.
    Get to paintin! :) ~Anj

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting