Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stool with Home

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 16, 08 at 20:57

This is one of my computer stools. We use them under our computer desk to put our feet on.

Here is a link that might be useful: stool with home

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stool with Home

Both of your stools are very pretty - but you didn't sign them? Love the colors.
B

o

They are signed but it's hard to see. They both have Punk about 2" up on the right hand side from the bottom point. Let me know if u can see them. The one with the home is in the green and the other didn't show up much in the pic. I try to blend my name whenever I paint so it's not a bold statement to others.

o

That is really a cute house. Nice job. Luvs

o

How pretty! I think I see your sig, at first I thought it was grass. ha I always forget to sign my stuff and have to go back and do it after I've put the sealer on and reseal it. That's a great stool. Since both your stools have the heart cut-outs, did you make them? ~Anj

o

hey phonegirl....that stool is adorable....whhhhyyyy would u let anyone put their feet on such a pretty little stool......I've painted floorcloths to put on the floor but once I was finished with them there was no way any one was going to be walking on them....lol....nice job...........

o

My thought is the same as Brenda,why would you let anyone put their feet on them.Very pretty.
Kathi

o

It's beautiful! I can't see your signature on the stool.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here