Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Leftover Valentine's project

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 13, 10 at 20:45

Thought I'd share this now instead of waiting until Valentine's next year. Be careful, it might make you crave chocolate! LOL

Luvs
giv
Photobucket

Painted this little tag also in case I want to use the plaques as part of a gift. This pattern is from Painting magazine and was on a cup and tray.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Leftover Valentine's project

Luvs, How cute. I love cupcakes, they look good enough to eat. The paper holders and icing looks so real. And a cherry to top them off. I love cherries also. Yummy!!!

Great job. Your tag is darling too. They all look like fun painting projects.

They are making me crave chocolate!

Punk

o

OOOOOH! La Laah! (or however it is spelled)Thye are so cute! And I like the two different colors on the hearts. You frosting looks like the creamy filling in an eclair.

I like fun projects and these sure look like they were fun to do!

Belle

o

Looks good enough to eat!! Would make cute ornaments on the Christmas tree for the kitchen.

o

Yep, you should make a Valentine tree next year to hang them on! So cute and they do bring out the chocolate monster! ha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here