Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Easter Everyone with Pic

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 22, 08 at 19:42

This is a bunny I painted and mounted on one of my mom's old lamp poles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Easter Everyone with Pic

Oh, I love bunnies, and your's is sooo cute! What a sweet little face. ;o) Happy Easter to you too. Luvs

o

Sooo cute! and what a way to recycle, love that idea!
Happy Easter to you to!
oddie

o

Really cute, painting is well done. Did you know you can paint brass? I had a lamp that I loved the shape but not the brass, I sprayed it with a primer and then sprayed it with a cream color paint. It worked great.

o

Phonegirl~ I love repurposing things and I love your idea. I've been eyeballing a stand lamp that my mom has discarded in the garage. Her's is shaped differently with almost a shepherds crook on the end...which may be what I end up using it for. Love your little bunny gardener. Very cute on the birdhouse.

I've done that too Bebe. The lamp was one that my cousin was going to toss because the shade was broken. I painted it black and put a new red shade on it. Now I love it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here