Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Rocking Horse Project

Posted by jlily (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 07 at 17:25

I finally got time to complete a new project. Between my granddaughter's wedding and DH's surgery. I have kept busy.

My daughter-in-law bought this horse and asked me to paint it for her nephew.

Enjoy!! Jlily

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Rocking Horse Project

How cute that is--and so special with his name on it too. I am sure he will have many hours of enjoyment playing on it. Good job. Luvs

o

That is darling Jlily. I like that you put his name on it too. What kid wouldn't like that. You did a great job on it. Was it new or was it something she picked up for you to re-paint? Just curious cause I like re-doing TS finds. ~Anj

o

Thank you luvs and Anjabee, She bought the rocking horse at Hobby Lobby. I think it was discontinued or something. She works there so she got it for a song. Thank you for your compliments. Enjoy this beautiful weather. I am having trouble staying inside. Jlily

o

You did a wonderful job on painting the rocking horse. I bet Cameron will be thrilled to ride his "stead."

Sal

o

That is so nice and he looks happy!!

o

What a pretty horse. You did a great job. Love the hearts and the cute smile.

o

Thank you all. He is smiling because it made me happy to paint it!! Jlily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here