Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free One Stroke Video on my Website

Posted by kraftylady23 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 14:46

I made a video and posted it on my website. Please take a look. It is on my home page about half way down. thanks for looking.
Donna H.
http://www.djcreationsonline.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free One Stroke Video on my Website

Donna! That was so fun. I'm gonna practice that on Friday when I paint! Thanks. ~Anj

o

Aaarg!! My laptop doesn't have Flashplayer, I'll have to watch this on DH's computer. I'll be back after I get to view it. Luvs

o

Donna, I watched your video on my DH's computer this afternoon. You did a wonderful job on it. I love that you did not rush through it like so many do, (and you weren't trying to sell brushes or paints) you actually showed each step and repeated the steps multiple times for us. I hope you will have lots of people signing up for your classes. Luvs

o

Thank you ladies, I hope if you know anybody that wants to learn to paint you will send them to my site. Thanks I am excited I have 1 student so far.
Donna H.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here