Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks Luvs

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 22, 08 at 14:26

Your such a good teacher! I finally figured out how to post multiple pics in one post. I don't always want to take the time to reread your instructions but I did and woohoo it happened instantly. Now I have to read on and see how to left align them instead of center. This is so stinking fun to work with someone who stays with you until u get it!!! Thanks again for all your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks Luvs

Glad I could be of help. What is it they say? Something like take a good deed and pass it on? Anj helped me learn to post pics when I first started chatting with her on here, then we learned a few more tricks like that one by trial and error.

To align them at the left is just one more step. After you have done your right click and "paste" in your message--just go to the top of what posted for the pics and delete the first word which is center along with the symbols. That's all there is to it!

Love that you are sharing pics with us now too. ;o) Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here