Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Can you guess what this was?

luvstocraft
14 years ago

Saw this idea at a recent craft show and thought it was a cute reuse/recycle idea so decided to make my own. Can you guess what this was? Luvs

Comments (9)

• cathy8091
    14 years ago

Egg cup
    Very cute. Good work

• paintingfool
    14 years ago

Looks like a wine glass but whatever it was it is darling now.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    14 years ago

PF is right--just an upside down wine glass. I thought it was neat that it looked sort of like the bunny "ears" were tied together with the bow. Just a fun little something to paint. Might do a couple more as little neighbor gifts for Easter since it was such an easy thing to paint. Luvs

• Vique_Pa
    14 years ago

That is absolutely adorable! Vique

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Vique....Welcome and hope you come back often, we have a really great circle of girls where there is always room for more.

Luvs....How adorable! I have already asked DH to pick up a few glasses from the GW today. Will make cute gifts for Easter.

Thank you Luvs for sharing this great idea.

Belle

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Vique, so nice to have a new poster. This forum seems to consist of a very small group, so we are excited when someone else joins us!

Belle, so glad you liked them. What are you planning to do with your's? One of the ladies on the Holiday forum said they would be cute as a decoration/favor at an Easter luncheon for young girls--or older even. I thought that was such a fun idea. They were easy, so now I'm thinking I might want to make more for my lunch bunch ladies--so I'd need five more. I really think the fatter heavier weight wine glasses work best--more stable and won't easily get knocked over, but guess any size would work. Know you will have fun painting them.

Luvs

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Luvs...I think they could be used for just about any kind of decorating. I want to use mine as a table decoration.

I was also thinking about filling several with Jelly Bean's and placing a glass plate over the top and turning them over using the plate as a base. What a fun surprise when you lift the bunny.

Belle

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Great idea, Belle. I was wondering how I could add candy to it, as well. Now I just need to check Dollar Tree or Big Lots for some inexpensive candles. The smaller ones that are about 2 inches around and 3 inches tall fit nicely on it while still leaving a lip around it. Luvs

• anjabee
    14 years ago

That is dang cute!!! ~Anj