Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm addicted...

Posted by paintingfool (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 27, 10 at 11:43

I would probably get more done if I could stop watching this live feed on the eagles and owls sitting on their nest with their new babies. It is totally amazing. The owl has 2 more eggs to hatch and the eagle has one more. I was watching the eagles an hour ago and all of a sudden you could hear the twirping of the little eaglet. The kids will love this. If you want to check it out go to:http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Live_Owl_Nest_Box_Cam.html.

I will enclose the link. For the eagles, below the live feed you will see "more wildlife cams", click on it and then scroll down to number 10, the eagles. So amazing to watch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Live camera feed of owls and eagles

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm addicted...

This is very interesting. I never check things like this out because my computer doesn't always do well showing these. What I watched was great. Thanks for the link.

Punk

o
RE: I'm addicted...

OK! I'm hooked! They are awesome! I just watched the care in which the owl moved over her babies and then moved feather closer to keep them warm.

Thank you for the link!

Several years ago we found a Screech Owl dazed after being hit by a car. DH used leather gloves to pick it up and we took it home and put it in a large bird cage that was vacant. After about 3 day and in the middle of the night, we found out why it is called a Screech Owl.....It was awful! DH put on the gloves again and captured a very healthy bird and released him. He said that even through the gloves, the birds hold on his finger was painful. They are so beautiful.

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here