Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
robbied51

Castle painting

robbied51
16 years ago

Hi. I'm new to this forum and I want to say that there is al lot of talent here. Thanks! This is a painting I did in Feb 2008 of the Llanstephan Castle in South Wales. Hope you like it. Any critics welcome.

Comments (8)

• marika5
    16 years ago

I love it! Is it pastels or watercolors?
    Mari

• phonegirl
    16 years ago

Welcome Robbi. You did a very nice job. I think you should post more of your projects for all of us to enjoy. This forum is so fun. There is alot of talent here, and alot of very nice people who post with good advice.

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - this is fantastic. I don't even come close to this masterpiece painting! Welcome to the forum Robbi, you're going to really enjoy the folks and the forum, very friendly people here. I too would love to see more of your paintings.

Sal

• paintingfool
    16 years ago

Gorgeous!! Welcome to the forum. I love this look, love the shadows especially in the door ways. You are very good!!

• robbied51
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for the compliments everyone! It's good to be here. I don't paint very often...my main choice of medium is drawing with pencil, but I thought I would try this. I actually painted it with acryllic craft paint that you get in the 2 oz jars. I have another painting I did, so will send that too as soon as I get a pic of it. Thanks again!

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Welcome Robbie....no critics here! Awesome painting! It's just lovely. Can't wait to see your other one. :) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Really nice, makes me want to walk right in and start exploring! I love how you achieved the overall tone and no really sharp contrasts--everything just flows so well colorwise. Glad you found us, and will look forward to seeing more. Luvs

• gail1055
    16 years ago

Very nice. I love how your colors blend together and your shading is perfect. Gail

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms