Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kraftylady23

One Stroke One Line Classes

kraftylady23
15 years ago

Hello, It has been a while since I have posted as you know sometimes life gets in the way. It is good to be back and I have wondered through your projects and you are all so talented. Thanks for sharing them. I wanted you to know that I have just started to give One Stroke Painting Classes on line. Here is how it is done.

DJ Creations One Stroke Painting Online Classes.

I wanted to let you know that my new Website is now up and ready to roll. So if you want to take some One Stroke classes on line and be able to take them at

anytime of the day. I have the answer for you. It is still in the early stage, however there is a couple of classes for you to chose. How does this work? You chose the class you want to take, then you have access to the videos for 30 days to paint your project. So take a look, then sign up and we can paint together. If you have any questions you can email me directly at kraftlyady23@yahoo.com or

go the the "Contact Me" on my web page. Here is my new website:

http://www.djcreationsonline.com/

Donna Harcourt, OSCI

Tradition Artist

Thank you for checking out my site. I have been painting most of my life and found that it is my passion. I have had some of my paintings published too. Please if you have any questions, let me know. kraftylady23@yahoo.com.

Donna H.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals