Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One Stroke One Line Classes

Posted by kraftylady23 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 21, 09 at 9:58

Hello, It has been a while since I have posted as you know sometimes life gets in the way. It is good to be back and I have wondered through your projects and you are all so talented. Thanks for sharing them. I wanted you to know that I have just started to give One Stroke Painting Classes on line. Here is how it is done.
DJ Creations One Stroke Painting Online Classes.
I wanted to let you know that my new Website is now up and ready to roll. So if you want to take some One Stroke classes on line and be able to take them at
anytime of the day. I have the answer for you. It is still in the early stage, however there is a couple of classes for you to chose. How does this work? You chose the class you want to take, then you have access to the videos for 30 days to paint your project. So take a look, then sign up and we can paint together. If you have any questions you can email me directly at kraftlyady23@yahoo.com or
go the the "Contact Me" on my web page. Here is my new website:

http://www.djcreationsonline.com/

Donna Harcourt, OSCI
Tradition Artist

Thank you for checking out my site. I have been painting most of my life and found that it is my passion. I have had some of my paintings published too. Please if you have any questions, let me know. kraftylady23@yahoo.com.
Donna H.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One Stroke One Line Classes

Cool! I am going to go look..havent painted in a couple of years now and am hoping to get back into it
thanks kathy
http://debfrompa.proboards.com/index.cgi?/

o
RE: One Stroke One Line Classes

OH GEEZ, I MEANT TO SAY THANX DONNA...NOT KATHY..I JUST FINISHED EMAILED A FRIEND NAMED KATHY.BRAIN DEAD
But I truly enjoyed the "lesson"
http://debfrompa.proboards.com/index.cgi?/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here