Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

what kind of insides does something like this have ?

Posted by ani_t (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 4, 11 at 3:54

I am looking for some kind of paper like product that I've seen used to make jewellery boxes and stuff like this.
But am not sure what its called or where to find it. I know its not corrugated cardboard and all searches down that avenue have not been very helpful.

If someone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: what kind of insides does something like this have ?

Are you looking for a product to actually MAKE the box or are you looking for pre-made boxes? Is it papier mache you're looking for? Papier mache items and boxes are found at any craft store or outlet...retail & on-line.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here