Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Painted birdhouse tablescape

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Thought you might enjoy seeing how I used a little birdhouse I painted for a centerpiece for a breakfast tablescape. Here's a link to my post on the Holidays forum. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Breafast birdhouse tablescape

Comments (5)

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Luvs, Thanks so much for showing us this beautiful tablescape you made. Your talent came out when you matched your birdhouse to your plates. Great Job! How fun this must of been putting it together.

I knew there was a reason I got up with the chickens this morning and came here other than I have a client this evening and needed to do more sprucing up on the house. Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

I swear I posted to this! Abracadabra...it's gone! ha
    You did match the birdhouse so good to the plate. Great eye! Now did I read somewhere else that you had found some more pieces to go with this set? Very cute table. Hope ya'll had a good breakfast! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, I did find two pedestal mugs that match these two plates. The mugs were at a completely different TS than where I found the plates. They will look so much nicer than just the white mugs I had used. It was fun to put it all together and that old birdhouse needed to be updated anyway. Don't you hate it when you think you've posted then don't see it? I think sometimes I hit return to forum instead of submit message. Luvs

• alisande
    15 years ago

That's enchanting! Makes me want to entertain. And paint!!

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Alisande, I keep trying to come up with ways to use the things that I paint. I just bought a white scarf with lace edges, thinking that I would find a design to paint on it. Also hoping to paint a napkin holder that will match a fall tray that I recently painted. Luvs