Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dimensionals?

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 1, 09 at 20:58

I need assistance in finding the colored pictures of and the instructions to these patterns. I believe they are from Dimensionals - but I don't know any other info nor have I been able to find this book.

Thanks!

Belle

Ps...please excuse the quality of the pictures and the tracings - bad picture taker and old tracings!

drawing two

drawing one

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dimensionals?

Cute designs, Belle, but I'm of no help to you because I've not seen them before. Hope someone else can help.

Since you've got the design, why not just paint it any colors YOU choose? You're a good painter, you can do it! You might even look at a different design with colors you like and use those colors to complete these designs.

Luvs

o

Luvs...I am in the process of doing just what you suggested, my big problem is that I was painting these for a manager of a local store and she found the book for me and asked me to paint them...so here I am with the patterns and no book. She has told me not to worry about doing them, but I would really like to do them for her as she has donated a lot of nice items for many raffles I have held. Kind of a "Thank You"

I actually found the book listed on one site but it was "sold" half of their books are "sold"...anyway was just hoping someone here had a copy.

Belle

o

I Again! I am still looking for this book...any help will greatly be appreciated!

o

It seems like I have seen those bottom two somewhere, but it's not in my books. Wonder if it was online somewhere. I'll keep looking. ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here