Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
allfun

patio pavers

allfun
16 years ago

Can anyone tell me where I might find patterns or ideas for painting on patio pavers I did some in the past and they are so cool and like anything craft related I NEED MORE MORE LOL

Comments (9)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Welcome Allfun, glad you found the painting forum. I'm posting a link to my painted paver post. If you just type painted pavers in the search bar at the top of the page, it will take you to all the posts about them. I know there are several on our gallery here too. Good luck in your search, and please come back and show us pics of your painted projects too. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Luvs' painted pavers post

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Here is a book by Lin Wellford that has some interesting things painted on different types of pavers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lin Wellford

• anjabee
    16 years ago

I noticed these and others in the new Winfield Collection catalog. You can order the catalog for free.

Here is a link that might be useful: Winfield Collection pavers

• anjabee
    16 years ago

You may also be able to do a search on the net and find the books Porch Pals and Yard Critters by Maureen Hart. I think there are 2 different ones. Good luck. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Bumping up for new poster.

• maryemc
    15 years ago

My thanks to luvstocraft -- the pavers are too cute for words. I'm hopeful my will look half as nice.

Happy crafting -- Mary

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Mary, Glad you saw the post. There are so many cute pavers, and they are so inexpensive and easy to paint too. Just have fun with them, and I'm sure your's will turn out great! Luvs

• goose53
    15 years ago

hey, speaking of Lin Wellford...I was looking on the HGTV website at a Carol DuVall video..Lin was demonstrating painting houses on rocks...I did a quick search on my library's website and requested a couple of her books, if I like I'll buy later!

new poster, lurker for a long time! Deb

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Hi Deb and welcome! I've done the same thing and checked out her books from the library. Never got around to trying any of them though. Hope you'll post pics if you paint any of them. They are such cute patterns. Here is a link to one of her free patterns for a bear. I saw a newer book of hers that I hadn't seen before not too long ago. Rock Painting Fun for Everyone I think?? It had a cute ghost, a nativity and santa painted on rock and I can't remember what else, but it looked like a fun one. Glad to have you here with us. Now stop that lurking and come chat with us! =) ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: free Lin Wellford