Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Be sure to check out our Gallery section

luvstocraft
17 years ago

On this page before the first topic, if you look towards the middle of the page you will see Gallery and Conversations. You can just click on either one of them.

Be sure to check out our Gallery for some pics of painted projects, and come on over to chat on the conversations side so we can all get better acquainted.

Luvs

Comments (7)

• calpat
    17 years ago

Luvs, thank for the reminder. Sometimes I get so full of enthusiam that I forget that there are proper forums to post to. Just learned to successfully post pictures here and will make every effort to get it in the right forum. I will be an exemplotory(sp) example of "when all else fails, read the instructions"! LOL Pat

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Pat, I don't have a problem with where anyone posts their pics as long as they post them! LOL

I just don't want any newcomers to miss out on all the great pics of projects over there. I'm not sure why we have this side and the gallery--unless it keeps the pics from dropping off so fast.

Can't wait to see your next pic--wherever you choose to post it, okay? ;o)

Luvs

• anjabee
    17 years ago

I don't have a problem with where you post either as long as you post!! We just want to make sure everyone knows about and visits all 3 places so they don't miss out on anything. I know when I was a newbie, it took me a long time to figure out that there were other sides on most of the forums. Almost every week I see someone posting that they didn't know about them so now I try to tell everyone too.
    Happy Valentines Day. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bumping up for any newcomers.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bump

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bump. Trying to keep this near the top for any newcomers.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bumping this up again for any new people. Always afraid people will miss all the neat projects on the Gallery. Be sure to come chat with us over on the Discussion side too. :O) Luvs