Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Porcelain Eggs

pezabelle
13 years ago

I am looking for a website, as Michael's is the nearest craft store and all others are over 50 miles away, that sells unpainted porcelain eggs. I would prefer goose sized eggs which are about 3 1/4" tall.

I have spent hour on the net and still nothings other than PR's site and they are over $6.00 per egg, which I may be paying if I want to do my Easter project.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer!!!!!

Belle

Comments (4)

• anjabee
    13 years ago

Have you tried this place Belle?? They say they have goose eggs $12 a dozen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ceramic Eggs

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Anj....Thank You! I checked out the site you mentioned and they look really great, but not so with their postage, it was $12.00

DH picked up 4 wood eggs at Michaels and they are really rough, with pits. I was alot disappointed, so DH went back to Michaels and talked to the manager and he got a dozen really nice, smooth eggs for the "special customer" price of $6.00 per dozen, regular price of $1.98 each. Regular price was the same as the eggs you mentioned. Go figure!

So....the egg problem is solved.

Belle
    PS I have been having trouble signing in...took 5 tried just now.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Belle, when it gave me a message about signing in when I tried to post, I just hit the back arrow key and then clicked submit again and it took fine.

There may be a glitch or they may be working on something.

As always, if you are having a problem, just go to the bottom of the page and click on "contact us" in the green bar. Gardenweb will look into the problem if you let them know what's going on. ;o)

Luvs

P.S. Glad you found your eggs at a good price!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Belle, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease and DH won. Will be looking forward to seeing all these eggs you paint. I bought several books years ago but haven't found all the eggs I have to paint on them. They are in a shoe box somewhere!LOL

Punk