Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 10:58

In case anyone is stopping by here, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

I sure hope some of us get a chance to be creative and paint some projects soon, our forum here is pretty inactive lately.

I had a couple of patterns I wanted to try but could never seem to find just the right surface to paint them on. Maybe next year. (How many times have I said that?) LOL

If you ever just want to chat and it's not Painting related, just click on "Conversations", and we can all get better acquainted there.

Enjoy your day.

Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day to you Luvs! Sorry, I've only had a few seconds each day to zoom thru here. Monday is a holiday so I'm trying to get things in place to make it a painting day! My DM retired last Friday and since she still can't drive I've been her chauffer driving her around to appts and grocery shopping. Takes a big chunk out of my already busy day. It's science fair time again here so you know what that means. Big stresser for me. Plus Hawaii is sneaking up on me! Only 15 more days until we leave!! So I've had to make time for exercise and tanning. ha Big priority. ha And the ongoing bathroom saga. Did I tell you he started the tile??? Anyway, we'll hope for painting on Monday and I still need to post pics of the horse.
Happy V-day everyone. ~Anj

o
RE: Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Anj, Congrats to your Mom, know that's a great feeling for her to get to retire. My DH is counting down the days until he can retire too.

No problem with the painting, I know you are super busy. Don't worry about it, just get ready for your trip, you can paint when you get back. You're gonna love Hawaii--always takes me a couple of days to unwind from the rush rush rush over here, things are much more laid back in Hawaii. The scenery, the flowers, the ocean, the rainbows--you're gonna love it. :o)

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here