Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Where did all our newbies go???

anjabee
16 years ago

If you are out there lurking..... STOP IT!! Don't be shy! Get on in here and chatter with us and share something you've done either currently or we enjoy looking at the old stuff too. Remember it's new to us. It doesn't matter what median you are using, we love to see it all. If you aren't currently painting anything, get those brushes out! ha We have a couple of holidays coming up! I'm leaving for a week and when I get back I want to see lots of new things here! That goes for you old timers (to the forum) too! :)

If you need help posting pics....just ask!! ~Anj

Comments (6)

• pegtn
    16 years ago

LOL I'm still lurking. I haven't had time to figure out how to post pictures on this site yet. I think you have to have photobucket or something like it, and I just havent' had time to set it up yet. Its been really busy at work. I asked about painting a metal gas can before Christmas, and you guys gave me some great ideas. When I can, I will get the pics of it up on the board. Thanks

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Hi Pegtn, Sorry your work has been so busy, but glad you are at least able to come by and see what's going on. Even if you can't post pics yet, feel free to add your comments on any post. Hope you've had time to look at most of the old posts and check out all the projects posted in the gallery section too. They are always fun to see and sometimes good for inspiration.

Photobucket is easy to join and free. Just go to www.photobucket.com and fill in your info. It only takes a few minutes.

There are some helpful directions on here about the middle of the page for how to post photos. Anj, wrote them last year and allot of us have used them. If you have any questions, just ask and we will try to help. Will look forward to seeing your projects too.

Luvs

• brendastarr
    16 years ago

hi everyone.....i'm a newbie to this board and i have already learned to upload pics thank to u all.....so I have them on Photobucket but I can't figure out how to get the pics on the message board....i can get the links by copy and paste but not the pictures,,,,,,,HELP....thanks in advance..............

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Hi Brendastarr, I may be doing mine a bit differently, but here is what works easiest for me.

Go to Photobucket, click on any pics on the same page that you would like to post on a message here. Now go all the way to the bottom of that Photobucket page and click on the box that says"generate Img & Html code". This will take you to the next page where you will right click on the first selection and select "copy". Now exit out of Photobucket and come here and type your message. Right click in your message and select "paste". When you hit the preview message button, then all your selected pictures will appear in your message. Really makes it quick and easy to post multiple pictures.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any other questions, okay?

Luvs

• brendastarr
    16 years ago

Well luvs, lets see if this works.....here we go

O MY GOODNESS.....IT WORKED......thank u sooooo much LUVS....I would have never figured out those steps......I probably could have made the pictures a bit larger......THANKS AGAIN....YOUR A "LUV'....pardon the pun LOL

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Yipee! So glad it worked for you Brenda. Now we get to see your projects. ;o)

I don't have to do any sizing on my pictures from IPhoto, they come over just fine, and you can click on them in the message and they will enlarge. Your second one here worked perfectly, first one is too small to see details well.

These little guys look so cute. Very nicely painted, and I love the little "extras" you added to their hats.

Luvs

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA