Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marylee_2010

Noel version

marylee_2010
13 years ago

I have painted this version of NOEL. I am not satisfied with it but it is a starting place for me. - Marylee

Comments (10)

• marylee_2010
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here is my picture posted, I hope. Mary

lee

• marylee_2010
    Original Author
    13 years ago

If you click on the picture it enlarges. I think you also get any other pictures in my album. I have to learn how to fix that. My poor old brain is tired right now. Marylee

• kraftymom
    13 years ago

Very nice!

Marylee, to post a pic from your album here all you need to do is left click the HTML code in the Share Your Photo box (it will turn yellow telling you it is copied). When you post here, just right click and paste the copy of the link into your message and your pic will show up in your preview/post. You can share multiple pics in a single post by following the same procedure for each pic in your album.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Marylee, sure looks to me like you did an excellent job on those. Love the little extras on the letters like the candy cane, candle, etc. You're doing good girl, be proud. ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Marylee, beautiful NOEL and your others projects are wonderful also. So glad you are here posting with us.

Punk

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Marylee, Your NOEL looks great. Everything looks shapely and you shading and highlights really sets off your sign. I also noticed your flower...how lovely...and you saw...really great!

And you were afraid to post here.....silly girl! hehehehe

One other thing about photobucker, if you remove the picture for there, you also remove it from here.

Belle

• marylee_2010
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you everyone for your comments. I feel a little better now and I am going to practice until I get improved.

Belle, I deleted my extra pictures from my album so that is a little better than it was. Thanks again. - Marylee

• marylee_2010
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Well, it looks like my photo has been deleted but if you click on the deleted box, it will let you see the pictures. I had better stop playing with this thing. Marylee

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

That was scarrrrrry...took me three tries to log in...

Yep Marylee...once you post your pix you can't move it around in photobucket...don't know about the other photo sites.

But don't fret...we've all done it!

belle

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Marylee, I've never seen this before where it allows you to click on this and then when Photobucket opens it states "The specified media does not exist" but lets you still view it. We do live and learn. You could download your same picture again and then it will reappear on here. I've had to do this before because I was trying to put pictures in albums.

Punk

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor