Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Noel version

Posted by marylee_2010 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 4, 11 at 9:08

I have painted this version of NOEL. I am not satisfied with it but it is a starting place for me. - Marylee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Noel version

Here is my picture posted, I hope. Mary

Photobucket
lee

o
RE: Noel version #2

If you click on the picture it enlarges. I think you also get any other pictures in my album. I have to learn how to fix that. My poor old brain is tired right now. Marylee

o

Very nice!

Marylee, to post a pic from your album here all you need to do is left click the HTML code in the Share Your Photo box (it will turn yellow telling you it is copied). When you post here, just right click and paste the copy of the link into your message and your pic will show up in your preview/post. You can share multiple pics in a single post by following the same procedure for each pic in your album.

o

Marylee, sure looks to me like you did an excellent job on those. Love the little extras on the letters like the candy cane, candle, etc. You're doing good girl, be proud. ;o)

Luvs

o

Marylee, beautiful NOEL and your others projects are wonderful also. So glad you are here posting with us.

Punk

o

Marylee, Your NOEL looks great. Everything looks shapely and you shading and highlights really sets off your sign. I also noticed your flower...how lovely...and you saw...really great!

And you were afraid to post here.....silly girl! hehehehe

One other thing about photobucker, if you remove the picture for there, you also remove it from here.

Belle

o

Thank you everyone for your comments. I feel a little better now and I am going to practice until I get improved.

Belle, I deleted my extra pictures from my album so that is a little better than it was. Thanks again. - Marylee

o

Well, it looks like my photo has been deleted but if you click on the deleted box, it will let you see the pictures. I had better stop playing with this thing. Marylee

o

That was scarrrrrry...took me three tries to log in...

Yep Marylee...once you post your pix you can't move it around in photobucket...don't know about the other photo sites.

But don't fret...we've all done it!

belle

o

Marylee, I've never seen this before where it allows you to click on this and then when Photobucket opens it states "The specified media does not exist" but lets you still view it. We do live and learn. You could download your same picture again and then it will reappear on here. I've had to do this before because I was trying to put pictures in albums.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here