Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

anyone heard from Marylee?

luvstocraft
12 years ago

I've not seen any recent posts from her and miss her. She always had the sweetest comments. I saw one fairly recent post from her over on the Painting forum, but thought she hung out with us here too. Marylee, if you are reading this, come tell us about your Christmas and New Year's, okay? You are missed. Luvs

Comments (3)

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Luvs, Hello! I am still here. I always read everyones messages..just haven't posted here very much lately. I have been in a rut, but I have promised myself that I am going to do better. That is one of my resolutions. I haven't painted for quite a while and that is something I want to change also.

I spent Christmas with my two daughters and that was wonderful.

I like to watch the decorating shows on HGTV. That network is showing a lot of real estate shows and not very much about decorating, gardening or crafts and a lot of viewers are upset with that state of affairs. I have gotten involved emailing to the network along with a lot of other people to try to get HGTV to listen to us. So far, no one seems to be listening. I even joined their Facebook (something I said I would never do) to try to reach them. I guess I am in my rebellious stage of life.

Thank you, Luvs, for thinking of me. I truly do appreciate that.

Hope everyone has a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Marylee

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh good, glad you are doing okay and still around. Nice that you were able to spend Christmas with your daughters too.

I'm in the process of trying to get all my Christmas stuff stashed away. Very slow going, but at least the tree is down and put away and everything else is in "groups", now I just need to bring the bins in and get it all packed away. Not as fun as decorating.

I miss allot of the old shows that were on HGTV too. I used to watch it allot, but now not so much. Even the decorating shows they do have don't interest me that much. I do like Sabrina Soto, and I like to watch some of the ones where they flip the houses to resell at a profit. I'm really burned out on House Hunters and it's on every night right when I have some "down" time and just want something interesting. LOL

I hope you are able to get started on some projects this year too. I have some new books and so many earmarked pages in my old ones--just need to pick a surface and get going on it. I usually have some free time in the afternoons when DH takes his afternoon nap, and I have time after he goes to bed as well--just need for the mood to really hit me! LOL

Well, you take care and have a Happy New Year. And even if you are not painting, come on over on the conversation side and chat with us.

Luvs

• anjabee
    12 years ago

Hope you'll both get some painting in this year! We need to get this forum up and going again! Love seeing new projects! Gets my creative juices going! =) I'll try to pull my own weight as well! lol Have a great day! ~Anj