Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kraftymom_gw

Oh NO!!!! QVC & Dewberry strike again!! :-)

kraftymom
22 years ago

Just when I thought I was safe from buying something on QVC's Hobby & Craft day, I get an e-mail from them telling me about Donna Dewberry's new One Stroke Birdhouse Kit!!! I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with birdhouses. Like some of her later kits it has the patterns in it for us woodworking types. Sounds good too......includes patterns for a Birdhouse Headboard, Birdie Condo Night Stand, Stacked Birdhouses Plant Stand, Bird's Nest Lamp, and a Birdhouse plus 2 more birdhouse projects. I guess I'll be spending some of my money after all. :-)

Comments (2)

• lady_beejay
    22 years ago

I watched QVC tonight and right away thought about you
    with all the birdhouse things that they showed. I almost
    gave in and bought something, but I decided I needed to
    get busy with what I have already bought. I also
    ordered some things from her website, but am having trouble
    with the order. They are telling me that they did not
    receive my check, and my bank tells me the check has been
    cashed. I am sure I will get it straightened out, but it
    has almost been a month since I sent the order. I just
    have not had enough time since Christmas to sit down
    and have a few free hours just to devote to watching the
    video and I need the practice sheets that are in the
    order I sent for. Hope you have fun with your birdhouses.
    Joy Hild

• kraftymom
    Original Author
    22 years ago

Joy, I'm sorry you experienced trouble ordering from her web site. I've never ordered anything from there because I find her prices a little higher than other places - like artistsclub.com or complete kits from QVC. I have never experienced a problem with QVC or Artists Club in getting my order. One thing I did find out yesterday before Hobby & Craft day aired was that the Birdhouse Kit was made from a book The Birdhouse Bedroom that has been around for a while. I just never knew it included the wood cutting patterns. And the book alone sells for $10.95 in my area so the price of the complete kit was a good deal. I have plenty of birdhouses that I've purchased at discount prices for painting but I'm always looking for new ideas on building my own. Hope you straighten out your dilemma soon.

Kraftymom

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH