Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Only Painting Project for 2011

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 1, 12 at 20:31

I want to wish all of you A Happy, Healthy and Properous New Year! Where did last year go? I can't believe I only painted one project. I sent this snowflake to a friend.

Photobucket

This is how she displayed it.

Photobucket

Thanks so much all of you for keeping this forum active. Seeing your beautiful projects always brings a smile. I will try do more painting this year.

Punk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Only Painting Project for 2011

Punk, That snowflake is beautiful. I love it. You do such good work. Your friend is very lucky to receive your snowflake.

Marylee

o

Punk, that is adorable! You did a great job on it. I love the little birdie on the top. I look forward to seeing your future projects.

o

Thanks Marylee and Oceanna for your sweet comments. I hope to do more painting and posting this year.

I have a busy work schedule during the day and come home mentally exhausted most nights. Seems like there's still ordering or more work realated issues to take care of after hours. I'm training a new lady and this will helped.

With a little luck I'll have more time to pick up the brush and use it this year.LOL Dear Luvs has gotten me into tablescapes. I spend more time over at the Holiday forum than I should. I will try to get back here and play more with you ladies this year.

Punk

o

Well, you are certainly not out of practice! It's great!! Your branches are so delicate and your birdie is sweet! So glad you got one in!! Love and miss your projects!! =) Here's hoping you get to paint more this year! ~Anj

o

Anj, thanks! I need to paint some things for a benefit for one of our customers who has breast cancer. Hopefully I'll get a few things painted this month to donate the fist Sat. in Feb.

Apparently it's going to take something like this for me to just take the time and DO IT. I do enjoy painting once I get started.LOL

Punk

o

Your project is really cute. You are a great painter.

o

Sumshine, thank you so much for your sweet comments. I started another project and will share with all of you here. I don't have a pattern so not sure how it will turn out.LOL

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here