Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Only Painting Project for 2011

phonegirl
12 years ago

I want to wish all of you A Happy, Healthy and Properous New Year! Where did last year go? I can't believe I only painted one project. I sent this snowflake to a friend.

This is how she displayed it.

Thanks so much all of you for keeping this forum active. Seeing your beautiful projects always brings a smile. I will try do more painting this year.

Punk

Comments (7)

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Punk, That snowflake is beautiful. I love it. You do such good work. Your friend is very lucky to receive your snowflake.

Marylee

• oceanna
    12 years ago

Punk, that is adorable! You did a great job on it. I love the little birdie on the top. I look forward to seeing your future projects.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Marylee and Oceanna for your sweet comments. I hope to do more painting and posting this year.

I have a busy work schedule during the day and come home mentally exhausted most nights. Seems like there's still ordering or more work realated issues to take care of after hours. I'm training a new lady and this will helped.

With a little luck I'll have more time to pick up the brush and use it this year.LOL Dear Luvs has gotten me into tablescapes. I spend more time over at the Holiday forum than I should. I will try to get back here and play more with you ladies this year.

Punk

• anjabee
    12 years ago

Well, you are certainly not out of practice! It's great!! Your branches are so delicate and your birdie is sweet! So glad you got one in!! Love and miss your projects!! =) Here's hoping you get to paint more this year! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Anj, thanks! I need to paint some things for a benefit for one of our customers who has breast cancer. Hopefully I'll get a few things painted this month to donate the fist Sat. in Feb.

Apparently it's going to take something like this for me to just take the time and DO IT. I do enjoy painting once I get started.LOL

Punk

• sumshine
    12 years ago

Your project is really cute. You are a great painter.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sumshine, thank you so much for your sweet comments. I started another project and will share with all of you here. I don't have a pattern so not sure how it will turn out.LOL

Punk

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths