Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gail1055

My latest project

gail1055
16 years ago

Here's another fan blade. This is a special order. I painted one lighthouse fan blade for a friend and she wanted another one to give to her aunt. I wasn't sure about using such bright colors. Not everyone would like it but I wanted to give it a try. Gail

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Oh Gail, I love it! I think the colors are really pretty. You know the place where I go for manicures/pedicures had someone come in and paint a large beach scene on one whole wall which I love. Your lighthouse pic reminds me of that wall for some reason. You did a great job on it. Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

I almost missed this post. I love it too. It looks like early morning as the sun is coming up. Of the two though, I do prefer the more traditional one that you did before. I really loved that one. So have you given it to the friend yet? What did she think? And has she given it to her aunt yet? I bet she loved it. ~Anj

• oceanna
    16 years ago

I also love it. The colors are warm and wonderful. Whoever gets it is very lucky!

• paintingfool
    16 years ago

Very pretty, reminds me of the sunsets on the Gulf. You did a great job. I have a friend who made over $100,000 a year and he painted mostly lighthouses!! He painted them on birdhouses, lazy susans, commode seats, light switches, almost anything. He got a reference book and since he lives in South Carolina, he painted lighthouses from all up and down the coast. He made a lot of money doing it. I never knew so many people love lighthouses!!

Again, great job!

• oddie
    16 years ago

I too love lighthouses! and yours are Beautiful! I lived on the oregon coast for three years and think about those happy times offen, Thanks for shareing your beautiful projects!
    oddie

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994