Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

Anyone painting???

paintingfool
17 years ago

I have been so interested in the Holiday posts I haven't posted anything here in painting. Actually, I haven't painted anything in a couple of weeks. I have gotten so wrapped up in decorating and accessorizing the house - and shopping which I do not like doing normally.

Luvs, your valentines are the cutest. I think I will pass on Valentines this year and start thinking about painting for Easter and Spring.

I am disappointed when I don't see any new posts but then I have to remind myself that I am not doing anything either LOL.

Comments (8)

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi PF, Yes, it is pretty slow over here--not even much on the conversations forum. I try to stop by there each morning, and Anj and I have chatted some.

We're leaving tomorrow morning for a three day motorhome trip, but will still have the Internet so I won't be missing from here.

I was going to take my paints and maybe paint some of the trays I have base coated--then decided that for just three days it is not worth packing it all along.

So instead I am going to take some of my painting books to look for any Easter patterns I might still want to do. Also taking along some of my old decorating mags--you know why--want to relook at the accesorizing! Ha ha

Hope everyone gets in a painting mood soon, I miss the excitement of seeing someone's projects when I sign on. Loooove that!

Recently, I saw a couple of old painted items I haven't taken pictures of, so will have to do that so I can post them. Then I need to get busy on doing some more projects so I have something to share too.

Luvs

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hope you have a great time on your trip. I have to prepare for a seminar this next weekend. We have a Sue Scheewe accredited teacher coming in to teach for three days. It isn't exactly my type of painting but I take all the classes just to keep me painting.

Have fun.
    BEBE

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

You will enjoy being with all the other painters, and like you said, you can always pick up a new technique or tip. Hope you have a great time.

Luvs

• diarich
    17 years ago

I've been so busy taking care of my grandaughter, I haven't had any time for my fun stuff.
    Diana

• anjabee
    17 years ago

I just went to the TS today and picked up a few things to paint on and I have a few things in the works, but not completed yet. I picked up a few Painting mags at the library today too so I'm hoping to get to look thru those and see if I can find anything fun.
    Unfortunately, I've had other things going on too like helping 2 of my kids with Science Fair Projects....Yuck, I'd rather be painting! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi Diana, I was wondering where you went to. Are you babysitting your GD now? We've missed chatting with you on here. Hope you come by every chance you get.

Hi Anj, got a TS "fix", huh? Isn't it fun to go see what you can find? Hope you found some fun things to paint on. You are so lucky that your library carries painting mags. We have a new one that recently opened, I need to go check it out too.

Luvs

• gracie01 zone5 SW of Chicago
    17 years ago

I'm going to start a painting of pots of tulips for spring. Hope I can do it.

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi Gracie, I'm quite sure you can do it. Can't wait to see your pics when you are done. Don't forget to come back and post them on our gallery, okay? Have fun. Luvs

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor