Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
publishing books

Posted by luvtopaint (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 20, 02 at 13:59

Hi i am looking for information on how to publish a painting book if anyone has any info i would be happy to hear from you !! THANKS!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: publishing books

This Link will help you out and send you in the right direction. Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Ridge Publications

o

Go to this site: www.sharonandgayle.com
They also publish. Good Luck!

o
Thanks i will check that out!!!!!n

Thanks for your help!!!!

o

Are you thinking of self-publishing (you pay) or finding a publisher who will pay you?

If the latter, I would take a look at the websites of publishers who handle books similar to what you have in mind. Also check out the book Writer's Market.

I'm guessing it would be like any other nonfiction book project . . . you would put together a book proposal and submit it to the publishers. Writer's Market would give you an overview of the process, and other books could walk you through it step by step.

Good luck!!

Susan

o

I hope you get published one way or another -- I would love to read your book! :-)

o

What is epaper?

o

Luvtopaint, I just realized your original post was dated six years ago! Did you do anything about a book?

o

I hope you get published too; if it works let me know I have a Children's book (if I can find it) which needs pictures and a publisher!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here