Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Happy New Year!

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Just wanted to wish each of you a very Happy New Year!

It has been so great having each of you sharing your comments and projects this past year. Sure makes my day when I sign on and find a new post. Each of you have your own very special style and talent. I hope everyone will continue to post in 2009, there are so many fun projects just waiting to be painted, and isn't it fun to have such an appreciative audience to share them with! ;o)

Luvs

Comments (6)

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

What a great day it was when I found this forum! It has been such a joy chatting with each of you and seeing what you are all doing.
    I have gain a lot of good sites to "surf" as well as many tips and ideas. And your kind words are always a plus.

May the New Year bring only the best to each of you and lot of painting!

Belle

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Luvs,
    Thanks for starting this and I would also like to wish everyone a Wonderful New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone who comes here to play.
    I feel blessed to be a part of this great forum and we are all here for the same reason, (it's always Painting Season). You all play well with others and that's the joy of life. Can't imagine not having this to share with all of you great ladies.

Let's all try to make sure we post at least once a month and this will keep us in touch. I will have to stay focused during the summer, but I will try.

I think it would be fun to exchange a gift tag or ornament next Christmas. What do all of you think? We have a whole year to prepare!

Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Happy New Year to all of you from me too! It's gonna be a great year of painting and friendship here. Hope you'll all stick around. People usually start falling off after the holidays, but I hope you'll all find some wonderful spring things to paint. There are many other holidays to paint besides Christmas!! Valentines Day will be upon us soon enough and I'm already working on my funny leprechauns. =) Many people enjoy receiving painted items as little gifts thruout the year. I've really enjoyed getting to know everyone and have truely enjoyed getting to see all the fun projects. It's nice that everyone has different styles and artists that they like. Makes it even more interesting! So don't stop now!! ~Anj

Oh...PG~ I'm sure we can work something out before next Christmas if everyone is game. =)

• paintingfool
    15 years ago

I hope each of you brushes full of paint this year, that way I know I will have plenty of pictures to look at. And the happiest and healthiest of New Year's to you all.
    B

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

I also enjoy seeing everyone's different painting styles. My New Year's resolution is to paint more. Life sort of got in the way this past year and I never made time to paint. I have already jumped on the bandwagon and I'm about to finish a set of 3 stacking boxes plus I have another box in progress. I will post pics as soon as I can.
    I'm glad I found this forum and I hope we can keep it going. I do try to check in everyday just to see what everybody is up to.

All the best in the New Year everyone and Happy Painting!

• luthien
    15 years ago

hey! Happy New Year everyone :) I hope that everyone will have a great and creative 2009!

haven't been able to come on as often now... haven't even been able to art and craft... on a new project (work) and will be tied up till january end. which is good... at least it's paying my bills :)))

keep making art... i will come in whenever i can :) don't forget me :))))

xoxoxo
    luthien

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County