Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
? for Donna

Posted by gram_nh (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 29, 08 at 10:16

Thank you for sharing your album with us in Sandi's posting on enamels. So far I have only gone through the Christmas one. I am a snowman lover!! Love the pavers, too!

But the Rose on the gift bag caught my eye, big time. Can you tell me what the Rose in front of the bag is made of? It is beautiful.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ? for Donna

Hello, I am not sure which one you are describing If you are talking about the blue gift box with the white rose that is just a paper mache box, then in front of it is a blue christmas ornament that I painted the white and blue rose on. I sold these as a set. The only gift bag I see is in my papercrafting album is a christmas ornament that I made out of a Iris Folding design. then embellished it with my painting of holly around it. Thank you for your compliments.
Donna

o

Well, dang! That shows you how realistic your paintings are!

It is the blue box in your 06 album. Now that I really look at it, I see it is an ornament in the front of the box!

Just beautiful!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rose ornament

o

Thank you for your kind compliments. I am glad you liked it.
Donna

o

kraftylady23, have seen your beautiful projects! on another fourm, I dont post there but so glad I got the chance to tell you how much I admire your crafting, such a beautiful painter! and you pick just the right things to paint on, the glass bulb is just soo beautiful! but all your projects are! if you get a chance come over to the crafting fourm and post your album.
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here