Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
painted Turtle rock (pic)

Posted by kraftymom (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 9:34

Just finished this rock for a co-worker who collects turtles. An idea from one of Lin Wellford's books.

Turtle Rock

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: painted Turtle rock (pic)

Hey, what a cute little guy and he looks so friendly. You did a great job on him. Luvs

o

That's great. What a fun project. Was your co-worker thrilled to receive this cute little turtle? I'll have to try to remember this and paint a turtle bowling ball next summer. Punk

o

Thanks phonegirl. The co-worker won't receive it until Sunday. That's when I see her again.

o

Aw, your turtle turned out cute. I've checked out some of Lin's books from the library, but never got around to trying any. DH even brought me some round flat rocks from a fishing trip. ha One day I'll get around to it. ha Your co-worker will love it I bet! ~Anj

o

He is so cute you can't help but smile! I think my rock garden is going to have a face lift.

Belle

o

So adorable, never was a fan for painting rocks, but after seeing some of the pictures on this forum, I'm a fan now!

o

I have a turtle rock that looks exactly like that! lol!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here