Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gram_nh

Star Snowman

gram_NH
16 years ago

First...I did not paint this!!

My DIL gave it to me for Christmas. Just thought it might be inspiration for someone. Has anybody painted on the metal stars?

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (6)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

How cute! I can tell your DIL knows what you like! ;o) Nice to see you on here Gram. So how have you been? Still crafting and painting all the time? I have painted on metal, but not the stars like that yet.

Luvs

• paintingfool
    16 years ago

What a nice treat from your DIL and he is so cute. I have painted on tin before but usually small things. I like painting on most anything except chalky type items, I just can't stand the feel of it - like fired ceramic - it's like having cotton balls in your mouth.

• oceanna
    16 years ago

That is darling. What a thoughtful gift!

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Hey Gram..Thanks for sharing your cute gift. I haven't painted on metal like that ....yet!

How are you doing. Any new updates on your DD? We hope everything is going great for you. ~Anj

• oddie
    16 years ago

Soo cute! I have seen one of these hanging on a house I drive by, always wanted to see it close up, wont say its the same snowman, but I soo love yours! hope you dont mind but I saved your photo for next year craft, thanks for shareing!
    oddie

• sweets98
    16 years ago

We have small stars with Santa on them that are ornaments. My Gram picked them up somewhere. I think she thought they were orginal handmade items but MIL bought a larger star this year to hang for Christmas that looked VERY similar to our ornaments...so I'm thinking they're wholesale items. Anyone could easily make their own, though!

I like the snowman better..could be used a lot longer!