Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Three ornaments

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Painted these three cute little guys from a Renee Mullins pattern in one of my magazines. My apologies to Renee, I know mine look no where nearly as good as hers! LOL

Comments (5)

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Luvs, They turned out great. What would you like to be different about them? Add a nose or mouth to the ginger? Don't sweat the small stuff and keep painting so we can enjoy. LOL

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

How darling! They are great and as phonegirl said in all in the enjoyment of the painting. I often paint duplicate items and no two ever turn out the same. To me, the artist who made the pattern/instructions just took my thoughts and saved me the trouble of working out the lines and colors. When I paint it..now it's mine not hers. And it will be different.

Belle

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Well, I don't think they could look any better! Did you cut these out? I love Renee Mullins patterns, but it's always good to see your individual take on whatever pattern you use. I hardly ever use the same colors and there is almost always something that I change from the original too. I think they are really cute. How big are they? They are probably too big, but they would make cute pins. =) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I love Renee Mullins patterns. Anj, these are about 31/2x 4 inches--could easily be made a bit smaller though. I did cut them out--really easy ones. Don't have any special plans for them, just made them because I liked them. Luvs

• paintingfool
    15 years ago

Luvs, they look adorable. The gingerbread looks like she is cold. Renee Mullins has the cutest patterns but like Anj says, you paint them as your own and always do such a nice job.
    B

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH