Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Ginger with Roses

phonegirl
15 years ago

I tried another ginger with roses and my roses were alot easier to paint this time. I will probably make a sign to hang above but don't know what it should say. Give me some ideas if you have any ok? Thanks

Comments (12)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

What a cutie!! I love gingers. Your roses look so good. Glad they are coming easier for you. I need lots of practice before mine will look anywher near that good. ha

The first thing that came to my mind for a sign was:

Gingerbread Hugs
    &
    Christmas Wishes

Have fun finding your perfect saying. =) ~Anj

• luthien
    15 years ago

darn! photobucket died on me again... i just opened it for the snowmen! i have to come back again to see the flowers! but looks good from here!!!!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, I like the gingerbread hugs, so thanks. Luthien, photobucket is very unpredictable. When I posted it could be enlarged and now it can't. I will try to post it again and see if that works.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Oh good, I was able to enlarge the 2nd one you posted. Cute little gingy with those pretty long eyelashes. I like Anj's saying for it too. Luvs

• luthien
    15 years ago

oohhh... i can see it now :) the roses are so soft and lovely and i adore the eyelashes on the ginger :)))) sorry... i'm never good at phrases... mine will come out too long!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Good Morning,
    Glad you like the ginger. I painted a santa with a ginger on one of my shutters and a snowman on the other. Luvs, if nothing else you've got me started on my shutters, so thank you. So happy you could both enlarge the 2nd pic.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Glad I could motivate someone--it sure doesn't seem to hit me very often! LOL I can't wait to see what you painted on your shutters. I've got several patterns that I've been looking at and wanting to paint. Maybe I'll get one started tomorrow after my doctor appt. Luvs

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

So Cute! Love the roses, any saying for the sign yet?

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Luvs, you are great at motivating and are always here for all of us. Belle, I like Anj's saying Gingerbread hugs, so may go with that. Thanks for the rose comment, I'm trying. ha ha

• calirose
    15 years ago

Love it! I just want to reach down and get a great big hug!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Calirose, Thanks, Anj must of came up with the right saying Gingerbread hugs. What are you painting now? I am winding down for Christmas and doing more cleaning than painting. I don't want my guests to think all I do is paint. LOL I'm heading to do the rest of my shopping tomorrow. It's below zero here so it's hard to want to get out and do alot.

• paintingfool
    15 years ago

Makes you want to hug it right back. Gingerbread hugs is the right saying for it.

Sorry it is so cold where you are, it is going to go from 77 degrees yesterday to 29 degrees tonight. BRRRRR, I hate the cold!!
    B

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz