Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Gingerbred Couple

phonegirl
15 years ago

Just finished this tonight so thought I'd share. Can't wait to see some more of your projects. I'll head back to the painting room and see what else I can finsih up. I have so much to paint that I hope to finish for Christmas gifts so best get busy.

Comments (11)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

What a cute little gingerbread couple. Your family and friends are gonna love their gifts from you. Luvs

• luthien
    15 years ago

ooohh.... so sweet :))))) and the roses overhead are really nice and soft as well :) we are all getting really busy making stuff for christmas... we moan and groan and don't do the housework and don't get enough sleep... WHAT A JOY!!!!!

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Hey PG...cute cute! I love Gingers. I like the little saying and the roses are a great touch as well. Your friends are gonna love these gifts! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

We are getting ready for the holidays. I'm making pies and deviled eggs as I am checking this forum. I need to add another rose to this or some rose buds but as you all know I'm not the rose queen so that will take some thought to blend more in. HA HA I will keep trying and who knows I may get it. LLLOL Hope you all have a great turkey day and we'll chat it up again after that. Oh that's right Luthien you don't have this day of celebration. So you
    just have a GREAT day while we all eat to much and suffer later for it.

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

How darling....and so in love or at least that is what I feel when I look at them. Great gifts or just to decorate your own home.

I was so tired after preping and then the big day itself that for once I didn't stuff myself.

• diarich
    15 years ago

That is so cute!
    I worked hard on my home today. I plan on painting all day tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Diana

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Glad to hear you are going to get to do some painting Diana, don't forget to come share pics of your projects with us, okay? Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Belle and Diana thanks for looking and sharing your sweet comments. I can't post pictures until I get my camera back. Left it at my daughters home on Thanksgiving so I'll be looking for all of your projects. My daughter wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas and I told her painting books so I should end up with lots of neat things to paint after Cmas. I'm so excited!

• luthien
    15 years ago

no no no! lol!!! though we don't celebrate thanksgiving, we do celebrate christmas! and we'll have big fat turkey again at my friend's place this year... he cooks a mean turkey :))) stuff ourselves to the max then suffer with all of you the next day :)))))) and then start painting again :))))

• nancelee
    15 years ago

this is a little church in the snow I painted on a wooden tray.

• nancelee
    15 years ago

Oooooops! so sorry....posted in the wrong subject.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022