Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Pink Stockings

phonegirl
15 years ago

Here's the rest of my pink stockings I finished. Would you like to see a picture of them on the tree?

Comments (11)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

You are really getting allot done! Way to go. These are all so cute, but I think my fav is the little gingerbread guy dreaming of goodies! ;o)

Yes, would love to see them on the tree. In fact all of us should post pics of our painted ornies, past or present, and then show how nice they look on the tree. Great idea!

Luvs

P.S.

I have been painting too--will have a pic to share as soon as I finish the lettering. Gotta shop for food today, so not sure if I can squeeze in any painting time or not!

• luthien
    15 years ago

lol! they are so very cute! i esp like wormy :) and his little tongue stickin out.

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Let's see.....which one is my favorite.....I think I have to go with the snowman with the green vest. ha Funny how we all like different ones, but they are all cute. It's good to have an assortment. If you have time to post a pic of them on the tree I'd like to see it as well. You are getting so much done it's putting me to shame! I really have a good excuse since DH's been in the hospital for a week and now the holiday is upon me. I've got to get super busy after that to catch up! Thanks for keeping things going here! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello Everyone, I took some pictures of the pink tree but they really didn't turn out very well. I will take a few more another day and see if they turn out better. I think I have to many clear type ornaments on it.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Oh what a girly girl tree, white with pink ornies! And what does your DH think about it? I think it looks really pretty and love your little ornaments on it. TFS. Luvs

• diarich
    15 years ago

How cute!
    They have a red tree at the mall I would love to have.
    Hugs
    Diana

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Wow, I thought the stockings were smaller, but I can see you have a full sized tree and they don't disappear. I bet it is stunning in person. It looks so soft and pretty. Thanks for the pics! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for all the comments. My DH doesn't care that we have a pink tree at the office. He doesn't come in very often. Some of the trees are so beautiful at the malls, Diana I would like someone to come and decorate my tree at my home. I don't go with any definite color on my home tree. I have to many ornaments that I've gathered for years and don't want to do a specific color. The stockings I painted are 4.5 x 3.5".

• luthien
    15 years ago

wow! your christmas tree looks great! and the stockings you painted looks really good ... actually your pink ornaments also... they all look really good on a white tree :) it's really unique! cool!

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

If you gals like Christmas decorations, be sure to go over and take a look on the Holiday forum too--lots of pretty decorating going on there right now. Just click on the link near the top of our main page. Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You'll have to see my latest ornament for my pink tree. I will try to get a picture before I take it down. My daughter has such good taste and loves to shop. I had two people come in today to see my office tree as others had been talking about it. It's been fun. Last year no one seemed to care as much.

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!