Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Pink Christmas Snowmen

phonegirl
15 years ago

Here's a few new ornaments I painted for my pink Christmas tree at the office and a little snowman to add to the pink decor

Comments (9)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Cute Cute Cute! I love how they all co-ordinate. That snowman with it's tongue sticking out is cracking me up. So adorable. Love all the stockings. What a great set for your office. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Those will look adorable on your tree. I agree with Anj, your snowman with his tongue sticking out is so cute! Looks like he just finished a yummy snowcone! LOL

Luvs

• luthien
    15 years ago

oh... they are so cute phonegirl :) the pink you chose is also lovely !!!!! and i totally agree with the ladies about that tongue! lol!!!!!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, for looking and posting your nice comments. Anj, his tongue has a long way to go to compare with Beclcher, huh? Luvs, there is a snowman in Jan Way's book, The Snowman Patch that is behind a snow cone stand. I will probably get around to painting that once I finish more stockings and Christmas gifts. Luthien, do you like the bubble gum pink or neon pink?

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Phonegirl, I have that Jan Way book, I'll have to pull it out and take a look at the snowman you are talking about. When I first got that book, I had visions of making tons of those ornaments for my tree. Ended up only making a few and using them as tie ons to decorate gift packages! LOL I wasn't smart enough to take pics of my projects back then, now I really wish I would have.

I really like the combination of the two pinks you used. Just gives them such a nice look. Lots of people have pink trees--and this year I'm even seeing purple and black ones!

Luvs

• diarich
    15 years ago

My grandaughter would go wild over those.
    You did a beautiful job!
    Hugs
    Diana

• luthien
    15 years ago

i like the bubblegum pink but when you put em together... the 2 pinks compliment and contrast each other at the same time... hope you know what i mean...

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, Diana
    The pink tree has been a fun thing this year. My GD will get to see it friday so we'll see if see has a comment, Diana.
    Luvs, I am painting more snowmen out of this book so will have to post a few more pictures when I get my camera back and memory card formatted again. You need to paint some so I can have a bigger picture of what colors would look good. Ha ha but please! I'm about to finish painting out of that book for this year so if not maybe we can take it up next year. LOL
    Luthien, I'm sure I know what u mean but I don't take offense to much so u don't have to worry about stating anything wrong with me. Hope all of you keep posting and I'll keep enjoying.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Phonegirl, I went looking for my book, and it's The Santa Patch--not The Snowman Patch. I've had it for a long long time, even have a couple of santas cutout and base coated--I need to get busy and finish them. I just finished up most of my holiday decorating today--will be a few more little things to do like something on the chandy in the dining room--but for the most part, I'm done. Need to get the presents taken care of, then hopefully I will be able to work on some more projects. I did finish up my shutter snowman project today and took some more and hopefully better pics. I'll put them on the gallery with my previous pic of it.

Will look forward to seeing more of your ornaments and things.

Also would love to see how everyone displays their painted items in their holiday decor. I think I showed most of my things on here last year so won't bore anyone by reposting them, but would love to see your's.

Luvs

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals