Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

2 Santa Hangers

anjabee
10 years ago

These are 2 Santa hangers that I painted for the boutique that I ended up not participating in. They are packed away until next fall. They are painted the same on both sides. I did one with an all white beard and one with the grey beard. Hope you like! =)

Comments (5)

• sherwoodva
    10 years ago

Very nice, Anjabee! I can't decide which one I like the best. The grey beard adds more texture, but the white is more traditional, I think. Your lettering is awesome. Wish I could do that.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Anj, love both of your Santas. It's great how different they look. Not sure I have a favorite. Would depend if I had a special place in mind to display them.

Did you cut these out? Love how dimensional they are for a change. Years ago DH cut me out one thing in pieces and he had to router all the edges. Guess you know that was the end of me asking for that!LOL

Merry Christmas to you and yours if I don't make it back over here. Punk

• anjabee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I actually found these unpainted at the TS for $1 each. My son likes the white beard because like you say it's more traditional, but I kinda like old grey beard. ha Thanks! Glad you like them! And Merry Christmas to you too Punk! I miss our little holiday painting gang!
    Colorcrazy...just find a font that you like and print out your words. I use chalk to color over the pattern on the back and then trace my lettering onto my project...paint it in. Any leftover chalk residue can just be wiped right off. Really easy!

• luvstocraft
    10 years ago

Sorry I've not been here in such a long time! Finally remembered that you had mentioned posting some projects, Anj. What great TS finds! Your painting looks amazing. Love them both but very impressed with the grey beard. Was that from a pattern idea or did you just figure it out on your own. Really cool and I can relate since I can't really say my own hair is "brown" anymore! LOL Love you girls and all your talent, I'll try to start coming by here more often this year. I even have a couple projects I should share--hope I can figure out the picture posting again, it's been a lonnnng time! Hugs, Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hey...I just painted them on my own. I love how they turned out. You just go download them pictures to photobucket and they have it really easy to copy and paste your code now so no excuses. ha ;) Miss you! ~Anj

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz