Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Snowman with Scarf

phonegirl
15 years ago

This is a snowman from Snowflakes Are In The Air by Tonya Kennedy. He was fun but took alittle longer with gluing him together. I am having so much fun painting now that it is to cold to be outside. I'm working on more snowmen so hopefully I'll get some completed this weekend.

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

What a cutie! Looks like he's all ready for the cold weather too. Glad you are having fun painting and being inside where it's nice and warm. I don't have that book, but I do have some patterns of her's in some of my magazines. Love signing on here and seeing all your projects! Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Luvs, Glad you enjoy having something to look at when you sign in, so do I. I just posted my reindeer crossing. Good timing on your comment! LOL I will try to finish some of my painting projects this weekend cuz we're off to Spokane, WA for a shopping spree next weekend. Yea, these are the only vacations we get with owning our own businesses. We'll go over friday night after closing our businesses and come home on Sunday evening. We try to do this a few times a year. I'm hoping to get GD in to the studio for some new pics. The photographer kept her 4-5 hours last time and it was fun and we ended up with some darling pictures. Lunch time so G2G.

• luthien
    15 years ago

OMG! super cute! i love the way his scarf hangs over... makes him look alive :D super super! hugs!

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Awww he's my favorite!! I'll have to look for her books! You did a great job on him. ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I need to start checking before I post and make sure these will enlarge. I'll make time. LOL
    So happy all of you enjoyed this snowman. All your great comments might keep me painting again. His hat brim, nose and scarf are all add ons. He was fun and I want to do some more out of this book this year. I'm sure I've made some before but don't remember seeing any in my Christmas things lately. I made the Moose wreath years ago and it is in the other office hanging in the bathroom? Don't go there. OOMH (out of my hands) I think it's so it didn't get broken. HA HA LOL Must be getting late. If I get up there I will try to take my camera and shoot a pic. It's pretty cute.
    There is some ornaments that are darling but they are little and have several pieces to them. I try to have DH cut these when I can paint right away so I don't loose some of the pieces and make him recut later. I'm not real good at putting them in little baggies and writing on it.
    G2G have a big work week ahead but no night clients scheduled so that's great. This should be on the conversations but don't have time for that. Thanks again for all your inspiration.

Sponsored
DryHome Roofing & Siding, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars82 Reviews
Loudon Co. Roofing, Siding & Exterior Remodeler Best of Houzz 5 times!