Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween Projects

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 2, 08 at 23:52

Here are a few Halloween decorations I have painted. some I painted in the years past and some are new projects. I enjoy seeing all of your projects so much that you inspire me to get busy and post.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Projects

Yay fall projects!! Phonegirl...they are so cute! I especially love love love the spook crossing sign! On the multiple signs...did you give them to friends? Cute witches and scarecrow dude! So glad to have you posting! Sad to log in and have nothing new to look at and so exciting when there is something new. You are inspiring us too! ~Anj

o

I love that spook crossing one too! Would be a perfect gift for my cat lover friends too.

I have a book with a similar pattern, but have never gotten around to making anything out of it yet! So many patterns, so little time!

Don't you just love it when you can do both sides of a sign like your pumpkin one--get to use it for Fall and for Halloween as well.

I recognize your first pic as a Pat Olsen design. She does such cute ones. Good job on all of them, thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Luvs

o

The spook crossing is in a book called Country Dumplins by Pat McClure. She also has a reindeer crossing sign that is cute in this book. I made several of these years ago. I made the dolls and witch and almost everything in this book. I wish I had more time and would chat with you on this forum but want u to know I love seeing all your projects. Keep posting and I'll find more time to post the colder it gets outside. I posted pictures of my Halloween decorations over in the crafts and decoration forum if you want to look at more pictures.

o

My favorite is the Spook Crossing kitty too. Nice work!! I may have to go out & cut something out after seeing all these cute things!!Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here