Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Halloween Projects

phonegirl
15 years ago

Here are a few Halloween decorations I have painted. some I painted in the years past and some are new projects. I enjoy seeing all of your projects so much that you inspire me to get busy and post.

Comments (4)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Yay fall projects!! Phonegirl...they are so cute! I especially love love love the spook crossing sign! On the multiple signs...did you give them to friends? Cute witches and scarecrow dude! So glad to have you posting! Sad to log in and have nothing new to look at and so exciting when there is something new. You are inspiring us too! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

I love that spook crossing one too! Would be a perfect gift for my cat lover friends too.

I have a book with a similar pattern, but have never gotten around to making anything out of it yet! So many patterns, so little time!

Don't you just love it when you can do both sides of a sign like your pumpkin one--get to use it for Fall and for Halloween as well.

I recognize your first pic as a Pat Olsen design. She does such cute ones. Good job on all of them, thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The spook crossing is in a book called Country Dumplins by Pat McClure. She also has a reindeer crossing sign that is cute in this book. I made several of these years ago. I made the dolls and witch and almost everything in this book. I wish I had more time and would chat with you on this forum but want u to know I love seeing all your projects. Keep posting and I'll find more time to post the colder it gets outside. I posted pictures of my Halloween decorations over in the crafts and decoration forum if you want to look at more pictures.

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

My favorite is the Spook Crossing kitty too. Nice work!! I may have to go out & cut something out after seeing all these cute things!!Jan

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms