Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

I Am The Treat - Witch

phonegirl
14 years ago

I painted this witch by DeLane tonight. I have the flu and I sure hope no one else ends up with this. Headache, upset stomach and dirrhea that started last night and still have it. One can only sleep or lay so long. I left work at noon today, came home and made veg beef soup. It was good but didn't cure me.haha Oh thats right, I should of made chicken noodle! Any way I have always thought this witch was cute and now I have one. I put this edge around it for a different look. Later, Punk

Comments (8)

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Punk....she is quite a treat! Her eyes are so great and the earrings are really fun. Is she on a wooden bowl or a circle? The edging gives her a frame. She is really great.

Belle

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Belle,

Thanks for your comment. The witch is painted on a flat piece of wood. This was fun to paint and only took a couple of hours to complete. I may paint a couple more on something to give away since it was so fast. I have another witch I want to paint but can't remember what book it's in.LOL

Punk

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Punk.....sorry for being so rude and thoughtless! Hope you are taking care of yourself and on the mend! Lots of tea and TV isn't bad, cuddling up with a good book is nice or just plain sleeping so your body heals is better!

Belle

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Punk, I really like your witch, she is the prettiest witch I've ever seen. I like the black and orange edging you used. If you do another one, how about a black background with purple and orange edging? Bet that would really pop!

Luvs

P.S. I'm always having to search back through my books for a pattern I wanted to paint--glad I'm not the only one.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Belle and Luvs,

I would never think of you being rude. We are all busy in our own lives and can't always be on top of everything. But thanks, honey.

I did take a nap today and had my tea. But instead of reading a book, you know me I started to paint. Wish I knew where my other witch is but wasn't in the mood to look for her so am trying my luck with yellow roses. I think I'll try to paint white ones at some point.

Luvs, I like the idea of a purple and orange border. I keep wanting to paint a purple background with a spider web,cat or something.LOL

I need to go cook dinner for DH so will check in later.

Punk

• citytransplant(zone5)
    14 years ago

Punk,

We all know time is the best healer, but I you are feeling better.

The witch is really devilish. Very cute. I can see her painted on a sweatshirt. That would raise a few eyebrows LOL

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

CT,

OMG wouldn't she be darling on a sweatshirt. To bad I don't set up at craft shows any more. Thanks for the comment and I do feel much better this evening.

Punk

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Glad you are feeling better Punk. Wouldn't know you were sick by looking at your painting! ha She is sooo cute! I love this pattern. The border is a great addition. I really like pretty witches and she is pretty. Love her little pursed mouth and her eyes are awesome. Great job Punk! She really is a treat. =)