Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I Am The Treat - Witch

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 13, 09 at 22:22

I painted this witch by DeLane tonight. I have the flu and I sure hope no one else ends up with this. Headache, upset stomach and dirrhea that started last night and still have it. One can only sleep or lay so long. I left work at noon today, came home and made veg beef soup. It was good but didn't cure me.haha Oh thats right, I should of made chicken noodle! Any way I have always thought this witch was cute and now I have one. I put this edge around it for a different look. Later, Punk

Witch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I Am The Treat - Witch

Punk....she is quite a treat! Her eyes are so great and the earrings are really fun. Is she on a wooden bowl or a circle? The edging gives her a frame. She is really great.

Belle

o

Belle,

Thanks for your comment. The witch is painted on a flat piece of wood. This was fun to paint and only took a couple of hours to complete. I may paint a couple more on something to give away since it was so fast. I have another witch I want to paint but can't remember what book it's in.LOL

Punk

o

Punk.....sorry for being so rude and thoughtless! Hope you are taking care of yourself and on the mend! Lots of tea and TV isn't bad, cuddling up with a good book is nice or just plain sleeping so your body heals is better!

Belle

o

Punk, I really like your witch, she is the prettiest witch I've ever seen. I like the black and orange edging you used. If you do another one, how about a black background with purple and orange edging? Bet that would really pop!

Luvs

P.S. I'm always having to search back through my books for a pattern I wanted to paint--glad I'm not the only one.

o

Belle and Luvs,

I would never think of you being rude. We are all busy in our own lives and can't always be on top of everything. But thanks, honey.

I did take a nap today and had my tea. But instead of reading a book, you know me I started to paint. Wish I knew where my other witch is but wasn't in the mood to look for her so am trying my luck with yellow roses. I think I'll try to paint white ones at some point.

Luvs, I like the idea of a purple and orange border. I keep wanting to paint a purple background with a spider web,cat or something.LOL

I need to go cook dinner for DH so will check in later.

Punk

o

Punk,

We all know time is the best healer, but I you are feeling better.

The witch is really devilish. Very cute. I can see her painted on a sweatshirt. That would raise a few eyebrows LOL

o

CT,

OMG wouldn't she be darling on a sweatshirt. To bad I don't set up at craft shows any more. Thanks for the comment and I do feel much better this evening.

Punk

o

Glad you are feeling better Punk. Wouldn't know you were sick by looking at your painting! ha She is sooo cute! I love this pattern. The border is a great addition. I really like pretty witches and she is pretty. Love her little pursed mouth and her eyes are awesome. Great job Punk! She really is a treat. =)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here