Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Cathy,

All of these turned out so cute. Where did you come up with your idea for these? You must have alot of people you buy gifts for.

Punk

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Cathy...those are so cute. I have some smaller circles...got me thinking about ornies. Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing with us. Glad you got the pictures to work! ~Anj

• paintgirl2008
    14 years ago

These are so cute!! I really like the ones with their eyes closed.Hard to believe "it's that time of year again"!

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

I like the little snowies with the closed eyes the best too! Love the colored gloves you found to use for the hats too. Things like this are really fun to tie onto bigger packages too. ;o)

Luvs

• citytransplant(zone5)
    14 years ago

What a cute idea! Love the gloves and bells for hats. How large are they? Do you tie them on packages, or are the made to put on the tree? Both?

Joan

• cathy8091
    Original Author
    14 years ago

You can do what ever you want. I made these for my nieces. They were fun to do.

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Cathy....how cute! I love the idea of the mittens as hats and for some reason I really like the decorations being bells.

What a fun way to tag a gift and thank you for posting and joining our fun group.

As to posting multi pictures, in photobucket move your mouse over each picture and a drop down box will appear at the bottom left of the picture - check this box and then move onto the next picture you want to post. Do this for all of the pictures you want to post at one time, then drop down to the bottom of the page and chick on "Generate HTML & IMC code which will take you to the page where you choose how to send you picture.

Once you have posted it to the forum you can see if it what you want to post by clicking on the "preview message," I not go back and choose another code in the HTML window. There is a tutorial here that also gives you options.