Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Reposting Santa

phonegirl
15 years ago

Luvs, I'll try to resend these pictures and hopefully they will enlarge.

Comments (7)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Oh good, they are closer. The signs are great and love the eyes. Nicely done. Thanks for reposting them for a closer look. ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, How come my whole album can be viewed now that I reposted? It only has a few personal pics but not sure I wanted to share my mug. HA HA Could u see the leaves on the signs? I totally painted out of the norm on these and it was fun for a change. I debated if I should add sparkle to the snow but opted not to. I was to tired from painting when that thought came to mind. Glad you had time to come back and look again.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Oh that was much better. I really love the pink one although I'm now back to traditional red again for my decor at Christmas. Great job on the fur and beards too, and I love the saying on the sighn.

To answer your question about your album, you need to go on there and make it "Private" not "Public", then only the pictures you select will show.

Thanks for posting these again for me.

Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Hey, I'm not sure why your whole album is coming up. I haven't posted a pic in a while so hopefully they haven't changed things again. I don't know what you did so it's hard to say. Did you follow the instructions on the Discussion side? I'll have to check it out. I'm almost done with one project so I'll have to hurry up and get it ready to post so I can see what's going on with that. I wouldn't want my whole album posted either. I didn't notice that your album was open so I didn't even look at it, just the pic I was supposed to be looking at. ha Your mug was safe from me. ha

I did see the leaves. You did a great job on them. They totally look like they are supposed to be there especially with the "holly" jolly sign. For my input, I think I prefer it without sparkle. ~Anj

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

Great job on the whole project but I really love the face on the second picture. Make me feel warm and fuzzy and that's good.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I went back to photobucket and made my album private as Luvs suggested and it worked. Still not sure why the pictures didn't enlarge when clicked on the first time I posted but I guess it doesn't matter. Thanks for all your help with the posting and nice comments. These take so long to paint and assemble that it reminds me why I charged $35 for them 20 years ago. HA HA

I need to work on taking pictures so they don't blur. It seems like one out of the two always turns out better. Maybe I need to slow down and let the camera have time to focus. LOL

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Wow! I'm impressed that you were able to sell for $35.oo that long ago. They are very detailed though. Picture taking is always challenging for me too, usually I have a problem with glare. Luvs

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm