Fri, Oct 3, 08 at 13:56

Trying to learn how to post a picture in my message
Photobucket
hope this works
MIssy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Test: I want my mummy

Missy, it worked! Your little mummy is so cute. I'm sure he is going to attract lots of favorable comments here and from all who see him in your yard.

I think I have a pattern similar to your's, I'll have to check my books again. I've never gotten around to making it yet--so many patterns, so little time! LOL

Hope you will have lots more to share with us.

o

Aaaw Missy...how cute! Glad you got it to post. Your lettering is great too. A very fun Halloween decoration. I hope you sealed it good so it will last a long time! Thanks for sharing it here with us! ~Anj

o

Great project. I Love It! I may paint a mummy for my house.

o

Thank to all... I have forgotten how much I enjoy painting..... very relaxing... I can't wait to get started on Christmas stuff... oh wait.. what about Thanksgiving? Need to find something to paint for that too... lol...
Missy

o

How Cute! Living here in the sticks - it is so nice to see what other people are doing! Such a fun project! I have noticed that almost no one is happy with their lettering - I'm not & yours are great! And who really looks at the actual letters? They are looking at the words and the art work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here